List of site pages
- Davies, W., (Forthcoming), 'Social explanation in psychiatry', Association for the Advancement of Philosophy and Psychiatry, [*Winner of the AAPP Jaspers Award 2017*]
- Davies, W. and Roache, R., (2017), 'EDITORIAL: Reassessing biopsychosocial psychiatry', The British Journal of Psychiatry, Vol: 210(1): 3-5.
- Davies, W., (2016), 'Externalist Psychiatry', Analysis, Vol: 76(3): 290-296.
- Davies, W. and Levy, N., (2016), 'Persistent Vegetative State, Akinetic Mutism, and Consciousness'. in W. Sinnott-Armstrong, (Ed.) Finding Consciousness: The Neuroscience, Ethics, and Law of Severe Brain Damage. (New York: Oxford University Press)
- Roache, R., (2015), 'How does psychotherapy work? A case study in multi-level explanation', Behavioral and Brain Sciences, Vol: 38
- Davies, W., (2015), 'Reassessing Biopsychosocial Psychiatry', Oxford Philosophy 2015, [Will Davies introduces the Oxford Loebel Lectures and Research Programme in the Faculty of Philosophy's annual magazine]